Sunday, April 28, 2024

Coloring practice

 


The cat is from Whimsy stamps in the coffee cup is from Wendy Vechi. I made the first card for craft roulette, parameters were joke, out of proportion, sleigh ride colors, and trifold I think. Anyway, I wasn’t happy with the first one. The gray background card was colored with alcohol markers, and I do not like the way it came out, although it looks better in person than in the picture. I re-did the card and came up with the one on the bottom (the blue background). This was colored with prismacolor, pencils, and a gamsol. I definitely do better with the pencils!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...