Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Coloring!

 I have nearly given up on my alcohol markers. It seems to me I always do a better job with the prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Weeks ago, I submitted these cards for Craft Roulette. I was so unhappy after submitting the first one that I made a bonus card. The first one was colored with alcohol markers, the second one with Prismacolor pencil. This past week, “Monday” came up on the parameters and I knew I had to use the grumpy cat from Whimsy Stamps again. This time, I actually googled for ideas and tried to color and some stripes and things on the cat to make him look more realistic. 



Colored with Prismacolor pencils & gamsol

Most recent, Prismacolor & gamsol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...