Monday, August 5, 2024

Stamping luck!


 I’m showing this card because it has a four leaf clover. I have been feeling lucky in my stamp room lately. First, I was chosen to be the Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stampers on splitcoaststampers.com. This is a weekly challenge that they host where they choose a featured stamper and people make cards based on the featured gallery. I have loved splitcoast for so many years and consider this  a huge honor, as stampers were looking at my gallery and using the cards for inspiration! Secondly, I won a Craft Roulette prize! The wheel landed on my name and I randomly won $100 to the Maymay made it store. I’m so excited and honored for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...