Monday, August 5, 2024

I love a challenge from Craft Roulette!

 The parameters for episode number 226 seemed a little tougher, they were:  project: see-through, colors: jungle, element: teach or teacher, random: tangle. See through kind of threw me off, as well as teacher. All I could think of for a teacher was either letters or numbers. (There are a lot of cute card examples that use random numbers)  I remembered this word collage stamp that I’ve always loved from Stampin Up, which has uplifting words that a teacher might use! I decided to make a frame around it for the see-through portion. The tangle is a tangle of leaves. I used my matching leave and die set from Reverse Confetti. I was so happy to use this little sword stamp again, I have probably had it for 20 years and I’ve always loved it. Here are some pictures of the process.



I have first I embossed the central image in white, but then I found out I really liked the leaves in gold. In the end I did another one in gold. I really liked the color combination. It was Stampin Up pretty peacock ink with Gina K Cocoa Ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...