Saturday, July 27, 2024

First time making a mini slimline

 As usual, craft roulette stretches me! I had never made a mini slimline before. When mini card came up as the project, people in the “chatterbox” mentioned this format. I had to look up the dimensions. I really like how it came out, but it was a struggle figuring out a layout. I am including some photos of my trial and error layouts.




Since one of the parameters was packaging, I really wanted to make a little envelope out of a paper bag as seen above in the right photo. But in the end, I didn’t like it. After all of the trials and decisions I was happy with my card, but it definitely took a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...