Saturday, July 20, 2024

A Cat and a Window in one card!

 I almost never make window cards and I always admire them when other people make them. As usual, it takes Craft Roulette to get me to step out of the box. This was my card for episode 222. The parameters were project: Dutch door, colors: gnomes, element: movie, random: building blocks. You can see I used bricks for the building blocks as well as the cushions the cat is sitting on. I cut away the top part of the card to fulfill the Dutch door requirement, and I used the Aristocats as my movie. The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. This stamp from Picket Fence Studios was perfect for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor

 I’m a watercolor artist wannabe. Truthfully, I don’t think there are enough hours in the day for me to practice enough to get good at it. I...